Buy Now Pay Later
Are you looking to either buy a new car or replace an old one? Or maybe you're looking to upgrade but you don't quite have enough money to get your DREAM car?
Cheki Kenya has partnered with a number of leading asset financiers to make financing much easier. With access to multiple banks and financial institutions, this is your best chance to find the deal that works for you.
To qualify for a Car Loan;
- You must have a valid Kenyan Identity Card/Passport.
- You must have a steady source of income. (Both Employed and Self Employed persons are eligible.)
- You must be ready to put up a deposit as most banks do not loan you a sum equivalent to the full value of the car. (The % value of financing may vary from bank to bank).
- You must have at least 6 months consecutive bank statements.
- If you are employed, you need to supply 3 months of your latest payslips.
- If you are self employed, you will be required to show proof of business e.g. copies of contracts, invoices, receipts etc
- You will be asked for a car valuation report ( Each bank will advice their requirements)
- You need to be ready to provide a copy of logbook or sale agreement.