Get Quick Car Financing
Get connected to local car loan providers verified by Cheki for reliable car loan quotes. Quick turnaround with comprehensive finance options.
Japan - Duty Not Paid
Price includes insurance and shipping
- Loan Amount
- Deposit Amount
- Monthly Payment
About Cheki Finance
Cheki Finance is a car loan service designed to effectively meet the financing needs of car buyers in Kenya. This service is being offered by Cheki Kenya in collaboration with major Kenyan banks.
Cheki Finance provides car buyers with quick car loans for the purchase of Kenyan used cars, foreign used cars, or brand new cars that are listed on Cheki.co.ke.
What Else Should You Know?
- You must have a valid Kenyan Identity Card/Passport.
- You must have a steady source of income. (Both Employed and Self Employed persons are eligible.)
- You must be ready to put up a deposit as most banks do not loan you a sum equivalent to the full value of the car. (The % value of financing may vary from bank to bank).
- You must have at least 6 months consecutive bank statements.
- If you are employed, you need to supply 3 months of your latest payslips.
- If you are self employed, you will be required to show proof of business e.g. copies of contracts, invoices, receipts etc
- You will be asked for a car valuation report ( Each bank will advice their requirements)
- You need to be ready to provide a copy of logbook or sale agreement